We are looking for a true...
So, what makes us get up every day with the right motivation?
Quite simply, 'enhancing the food scene'. Wherever possible we want to elevate and create food experiences so that they are meaningful and remain qualitative.
We have been building up our business since 2002. We started as a communication and branding agency but extended our expertise with strategy, brand culture, interior design and food & beverage development.
To strengthen our design studio, we are looking for a graphic designer with strong branding skills and experience in developing campaigns. We are looking for conceptually grounded designers who can turn ideas into aesthetically pleasing designs, from start to finish.
Do you fit our true.profile?
You have sufficient experience in graphic design and branding projects, large and small.
You are able to deliver high quality work in all phases of a creative project. From visualising initial ideas to a full roll-out of deliverables.
You have experience in developing strong communication concepts and campaigns.
You have the ability to develop a core creative idea across a range of touchpoints, including brand identity and packaging.
You have experience with consumer brands. Experience with food brands is a strong advantage.
You are fluent in visual and verbal communication.
You are driven by strong ideas and with an eye for detail.
You are curious, multidisciplinary and hungry for inspiration.
You are skilled in the use of relevant software.
You are used to keeping up with design trends.
You have a passion for innovative food & beverage concepts
What do we offer?
In return for your efforts, you can count on a competitive salary package with numerous extra-legal benefits. You are part of an inspiring agency with tons of passion, shared fun and very short lines of communication at the original Antwerp PAKT site.
Finally: you literally earn your living here, because true. consists of true foodies. Our experience in food brands is unequalled. Just like our lunches. Are you going to join us?
Are you hungry for this new adventure?
Then don't hesitate to send an email with your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Does your profile matches our interest? Then we would like to invite you to our office!
When you step into a space, you see more than meets the eye. You think in dimensions, flows, materials, and applications. You dare to creatively push the boundaries while possessing the business and technical insight to ensure a strong execution. You are like a chameleon, able to adapt to various styles based on customer needs, ranging from fast food to fine dining restaurants.
If you're still with us, allow us to introduce you to the Spatial Team at true. The Spatial Team is a division of true. food agency, based at the beautiful PAKT site in Antwerp, where we develop brand cultures and concepts for businesses in the hospitality sector. Excited? It gets even better because we are looking for...
Experienced Interior Designer
About the Job:
• You create and present interior concepts based on strategic research about the brand, conducted in a team by true.
• You design in SketchUp to transform the concept idea into 3D visual for the client.
• You can translate these 3D concepts into reality using drawings, plans (Vectorworks) and specification lists.
• You also source the right materials, furniture, lighting, and request quotations.
• You closely monitor site visits and project quotations.
• You participate in meetings with clients and team gatherings.
• 3+ years of experience in hospitality interior design, as demonstrated by your portfolio.
• Highly conceptual minded.
• Passionate about modeling and designing spaces, fully immersing yourself in various styles and brands.
• A true design chameleon with an aesthetic eye that can bring out the best in our clients' brands.
• work independently and approach every task as efficiently as possible.
• assertive enough to thrive in a dynamic team like ours.
• carrying out tasks with precision and self-critique.
• Proficient in Vectorworks, SketchUp, InDesign, and Photoshop.
• You have a strong grasp of technical plan drafting.
• Creative problem-solving ability with attention to detail.
• Can you render? That's a bonus but not a requirement.
What's in it for you?
• Varied work for a wide range of clients
• You'll be welcomed into a close-knit and enthusiastic team of creative minds.
• You'll interact with a wide range of professionals, from art directors to DTP experts, from strategists to copywriters, from interior designers to graphic designers.
• You'll also literally earn your bread because true. is composed of genuine foodies. You'll taste it in our legendary lunches. Will you join us?
Ready for a new adventure? If this sounds like a solid plan, please send an email with your portfolio or examples of recent projects and your CV to email@example.com, along with a brief explanation of your motivation. If you capture our interest, we'll invite you for an interview. If it clicks, we'll gladly welcome you to true. space agency.
© 2023 true. food agency All rights reserved |
Regine Beerplein 1 | bus C208 | 2018 Antwerp | Belgium
+32 (0) 3 237 37 00 | firstname.lastname@example.org |
instagram | facebook